Ultra filtration is defined to pore sizes from 0,001 to 0,1 micron. This means that ultra filtration removes microorganisms, bacteria and viruses depending on the pore size.
Typical applications for ultra filtration is:
- Water reclamation
- Pre-filtration for RO (Reverse Osmosis)
- Separation of solids from liquid
- Separation of bacteria from liquid
- Separation of viruses from liquid
- Separation of protein from liquid
Provital Solutions offer a standard UF unit – Mundo 26. This UF unit is intended for water reclamation for instance of back wash water from sand filters a.o. This unit offers the following advantages:
- Removal of microorganisms like Cryptosporidium
- Removal of bacteria
- Removal of viruses
- Removal of smaller organic- and inorganic particles
- Double virus barrier with more than 7-log stages
We also design and build customized UF solutions for specific applications within the industrial, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, water supply and water reclamation segments.